Pink Polka Dot Striped Halter Dress

July 11, 2008

Really - who can pull off a pink polka dot and striped halter dress?!?

Well, we're gonna see if I can!

I found this dress at a store that shall remain nameless, marked down 50% off. I fell in love with it and convinced my sister to buy her own fun, sexy dress too so that we could save another $10!

Though I don't really have an occasion to wear it, I couldn't resist. I had to go buy a special bra for it with halter capabilities and light enough to not see it through the dress. So, there was another few dollars.

I wanted to make sure it worked with the bra I got, so I tried it on tonight. As soon as I saw it hanging in the spare closet (I have a spare closet. How lucky am I!?!), I was filled with delight and glee. Look how pretty!!


But then I tried it on and looked in the mirror. And I just don't know if I can pull it off. I took a few pics on self-timer (where would I be without that feature?).

I'm not quite sure what's missing or where the problem is, but I just don't know if it looks that good on me. What do you think? Can I pull it off? Or not so much? If you don't want me to find you rude, feel free to comment anonymously.

Thanks

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm not sure how to interpret the fact that nobody has commented one way or the other on this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no worries...you look great in the dress! Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks cute on you...I had kind of a similar dress that I ended up taking back earlier this summer. I think the high-banded waist made me look shorter than I already am...:( But yeah, keep the dress. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's the most flattering dress on you. You're much prettier than the dress represents :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive