Nostalgic

February 25, 2010

A year ago I was all distraught about saying goodbye to my last day in my 20's. I had big plans for a big celebration.

This year I'm fine going to bed early. Tomorrow will be low-key. A nice dinner out with my sweetie. I'm looking forward to it.

I've got plenty of other things on my mind. Such as planning a wedding.

I've also been reminiscing about last year's Memorial Weekend away. Reading this post reminded me how absolutely positively delightful the weekend was.


Gotta make new plans for Memorial Weekend this year. Where shall we go? What shall we do?

2011's Memorial Weekend, Josh & I will be married. In fact the wedding is only 129 days away! I look forward to sharing many more holidays as husband and wife. I love you, sweetie!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive