What's Goin' On?

February 02, 2010

Well, I feel like it's been awhile since I've posted. What's going on lately? . . .

  • So looking forward to seeing Kate in town from Florida!
  • We passed our interview with the Pastor of Church A so we can now start the process to plan the ceremony.
  • We keep going around and around on a bridesmaid dress.
  • I'm having fun planning food, music, special touches, etc.
  • We opened up two registries. Plan to do two more.
  • I'm hoping to go to bed early; I'm exhausted.
  • We are looking at a rental property as a possible place to live together once we get married but still waiting for specifics.
  • I'm looking forward to watching the Colts in the Super Bowl!
  • Planning a wedding is a lot of work.
  • Went to the local civic theatre for a show last week - fun!
  • Got an important meeting tomorrow. Moving on up in the world.
  • Going out with my girls this weekend.
  • Taking a stationery DIY class.
Busy, busy, busy...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive