The End

July 22, 2009

I ate my last pop-tart today.

I'm done buying junk food. I'll eat the groceries I have already purchased, but after that, I'm afraid to say it. . . I think I have to go back on South Beach. This, needless to say, does not thrill me. Unfortunately the reality is that I have put back on some weight due to the increase in pop-tarts and decrease in working out or some kind of formula similar to that.

I have also contemplated Weight Watchers instead of South Beach, but knowing myself, I know I would not a fan of keeping track of points and figuring out points and all that. I'm sure it works well for others; in fact, I know it does. But, at this point, I'm leaning towards the South Beach. I already know it.

I've really gotten used to fast food and junk food again lately, so I'm gonna need to completely readjust my lifestyle. Prayer would help! Thanks!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive