Great Saturday, Great Sunday

September 27, 2009

What makes up a great Saturday?

  • sleeping in
  • getting errands done
  • getting a free book
  • wonderful music and activities at farmers market
  • getting awesome coffee, treats and a pumpkin from farmers market
  • a nap
  • a college roommate visiting
  • Art Beat in DTSB
  • free parking
  • seeing old friends & new
  • hot dogs
  • art
  • jewelry
  • fun
  • Chocolate Cafe
  • chatting on the sofa
  • watching the ND game with the fam
  • smorgasbord of food during the game
  • the Irish winning!
  • talking and praying with my honey to end the day

And what makes a great Sunday?

  • sleeping in
  • church
  • visiting with friends
  • being surprised by my honey
  • being surprised by my honey washing my dishes (awwww!!! Isn't he great!?!)
  • shopping the mall with Josh
  • Panera salads
  • FPU class
  • being excited about creating a budget
  • a visit to Target
  • phone call with a good friend
  • hearing the birth announcement of a friend
  • sipping flavored decaf coffee
  • watching the Colts
  • a light breeze coming in my open living room window
  • knowing Mom made it back safely from Missouri
  • knowing I don't have to get up early tomorrow
I'm so blessed.College Roomie Becky & I enjoying Art Beat in DTSB

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It cracks me up that "hot dogs" made your list, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    For me, the highlight of Saturday was chatting on the couch, savoring the cheesecake and sipping your delicious coffee. I've raved about your coffee for two days now, and I'll say it again to everyone who reads this blog: Have Jennifer make her Jack-o-latte coffee blend for you. It's amazing!

    Let me know if our pictures ever show up anywhere :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive