Home Without a Car

May 05, 2010

Knowing I would be stuck at home this evening without a car worried me all afternoon.

It turned out to be totally fine and actually very nice. I played catch-up on apartment things. Ya know, dishes, mail, trash, etc. Things that I've been neglecting.

I feel better when my apartment is more organized.

Speaking of feeling better, I do feel better. Today I've only used I think 4 tissues, which is awesome compared to yesterday (more like 4 every 10 minutes). I seem to be a bit clogged up today, but my voice is back. I didn't have a headache today. So, I'd say things are on the upswing. Yea, God!

More good news: no rubella test required! There's just a lot of outdated and incorrect information online.

I'm gonna try to look at a car tomorrow. I've never bought a car. I'm glad Josh is going with me!

I've been staying up SO late. I'm determined to go to bed early tonight. When I'm up so late (12 - 1), there's virtually no way I'm getting up early to work out. So, go to bed early, get up early, workout, and hopefully be happier and healthier all around.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Things are DEFINITELY looking up -- glad you are feeling better, glad you don't need the rubella shot (again), glad your evening turned out good for you without any transportation needed and that you got things done around the apt. Good news all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in the car hunt...it's always an adventure. don't be afraid to walk away if you don't get the deal your looking for and also check the Kelly Blue Book site as they can give you an estimate of a car's value. All you need is the car's particulars. We've been taken to the cleaners a time or two so be careful..again Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive