Sunday Night Sleepiness

May 09, 2010

This will be brief, as I am quite sleepy and really looking forward to crawling into bed. I just thought I'd post a note.

I'm still battling with insurance companies. I will tell everyone I know how awful Harleysville Insurance is. Oh, and feel free to tell everyone you know, as well!

In the meantime, I'm soooo grateful to have my parents nearby who are making sacrifices to carpool so I can drive one of their cars.

I finally had time to car shop Saturday. Josh came with me, thankfully. The weather was horrible (40 degrees, wind, rain...), and after a ton of searching we walked away with only one weak contender. It was no fun!

There are still a couple places I want to check out. But I am totally open to suggestions or opinions of good OR bad local car dealerships. A bigger place like Basney or Gates doesn't have cars priced at what I can afford. So, think small. Think local. Think trustworthy. And share with me any advice you may have!

I can't believe today marks only 8 weeks until the wedding. Josh pointed that out to me today, and I just about freaked out. Let me make it clear: I am eagerly anticipating beginning married life with Josh! But what I am concerned about is running out of time to get everything done for the wedding. Gulp! I definitely don't want to be prancing around in a panic at the last minute trying to get everything done.

Work lately has sucked up a lot of my personal time, and it's been hard to lose personal time without getting anything in return.

Josh has been so amazing lately. He had Friday off work, and he came to my apartment after I left for work, and he cleaned up a very messy kitchen and living room. Today he helped me in the bedroom. Things had gotten really bad, lots of clutter and disorganization, and I felt too overwhelmed to even know where or how to begin. Now I am inspired. I have to force myself to stop picking up.

Always much to do, but up next: go to bed - yea!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. When I got married, I just kept remembering that my goal was to be married at the end of the day. So, even if I spilled communion grape juice on my dress or tripped and fell on my way down the aisle or WHATEVER -- as long as I was married to Drew at the end of the day, I would call it the best day of my life. :) I pray for peaceful perspective for you as you approach your wedding too. Love to you, Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive