A Day With No Plans

May 22, 2010

A day with no plans actually makes me freak out. I can't not do anything. Not when so much needs to get done. I can't relax. I can relax in a little over 6 weeks. And I will. We have reservations all set for our honeymoon. We are staying at really nice places; I'm so excited!!

It was nice to sleep in this morning and nice to just kinda laze around in pj's for awhile. I caught up on The Office; although, it seems like maybe I missed an episode somewhere in there. Who was that IT guy? Where did he come from??

I made blueberry coffee, which I was THRILLED to discover recently at my fave coffee bean store in farmer's market. I sorted through stuff, looking for gift certificates that I purchased a few weeks ago and promptly lost. Grrr, restaurants love gift certificates because of people like me. Boo! And I took care of emails that needed to be sent and phone calls that needed to be made.

I need to work on thank you cards. Oh, I'd better not get started on my list of what I need to do. What's the point of just repeating what needs to get done when instead I could be working on actually doing what needs to get done? Which reminds me, I need to find a birthday gift for my dad.

Well, I'm about to head to Old Navy to see what remains from their $1 flip flop sale, if anything. I heart flip flops. Hoping for a brown pair. And then I meet up with Josh - yea!

I close with this: last night I dreamt I was watching a Notre Dame football game with a large crowd but was distracted by sweets. There was a massive spread of desserts (think 10 big church potlucks worth), and I bypassed everything for wedding cake. I'm so looking forward to cake!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I lost restaurant gift cards once, $200 worth to LaSalle Grill. I ended up paying for dinner without the cards; I was ABSOLUTELY SICK about it!!!!! I finally found them after the fact and then went back for a nice dinner several months later.
    I loved your dream...I am a huge sweets fan. Speaking of sweets, I need to meet up with you to get you the chocolate fountain. Maybe one day when you're in Goshen we can get together. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT guy from office is from the new company that owns them (Sabre) I think his first episode is when the owner or CEO the lady with the Great Dane dogs first came to visit the office and he stayed. Anyways, Getting excited for July :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive