Hey, Hey, Hey

May 31, 2010

What's goin' on?

1. Voting: my college classmate Troy is competing to win a trip to the Tony's. Great voice, great talent. Very easy to vote, and you can do so repeatedly here. Voting ends Tuesday, June 1 at 3:00 Eastern time.

2. Nervous tummy: Since high school I have had a lot of stomach problems, especially while under stress. Needless to say, I'm under a lot of stress currently. But in 5 weeks, I will be on our honeymoon and will hopefully be feeling better then!

3. Researching music: We have yet to come up with a first dance song. This just adds to my #2 above.

4. Enjoying a long weekend: Holy cow, this Memorial Day weekend has been awesome.

5. Accomplishing much, but still so much more to accomplish. It feels never-ending, but it will be much better after the wedding. Isn't it funny how the wedding seems like the end, but really, it's just the start of the marriage? So bizarre.

6. Receiving rsvp cards. I LOVE getting these in the mail, but I'm always sad when people decline.

7. Rearranging the attic, making room for Josh's stuff, etc.

8. Dress fittings: I think I have done 3 so far. The 4th is tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

9. Hair & makeup: I did a trial run-through and had a great experience with the salonist.

10. Coughing and having a raspy voice: Apparently I'm allergic to cottonwood. You see it floating around all the time lately. It's giving me a runny nose, itchy eyes, a sore throat, a bad cough, and a weak voice. My mom is going through the same thing.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. In response to #2, picking one is difficult, but don't worry, you'll find one. Check out ours, Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk. When you find one or figure one out, you'll know so don't fret.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots done; lots to do yet. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. It will be great, whether or not EVERYTHING is perfect or even finished. Sometimes you just need to say "enough!" Remember the 'wedding' is secondary to the 'marriage.'

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive