Thankful for Today

April 08, 2009

Today I’m trying to focus on gratitude. To be on the lookout for all the good in my life. So, here’s what I’m grateful for today:

That I made it to the gym for a workout
Sunshine!
Coffee AND orange juice
Wonderful coffee today!
Discovering oatmeal with peanut butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon – YUM!
Finding a missing prescription
Having a break this morning
I’m getting my hair cut soon and will cut my hair dry time in half!!
I get to have friends stay in my guest room soon!
And now have a reason to clean up my apartment
I got my prescription filled
I got to eat a healthy spinach salad for lunch
The sun is still out!
I’m staying busy – really busy.
The day flew by.
Found books 50% off at Family Bookstore, including the one I needed for my Book Club.
Got to see my honey tonight, help him paint, eat Bruno’s pizza, and bond with his brother.
I got to pick up my apron!!
SLEEP!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive