Answers (I know you've been on the edge of your seat)

April 18, 2009

1. If you could live in any other time period, era, whatever you'd like to call it, what would it be? Or would you like to stay in the one we're in now?
I would like to visit for awhile (kinda a fly on the wall type thing) the time when our nation was being formed and land was being settled.

2. Are you really going to go private and ruin our love?
The thing I dislike about going private with my blog is that (as far as I can tell) you will not be able to get updates through your Google reader. I don't know how many of my readers use that, but I know it is a pain to have to remember to check blogs that don't show up on my Google reader - just being honest here. So, assuming I don't continue getting strange "anonymous" comments I plan to stay public. That may someday change. I sure did enjoy hearing from you all though. Feel free to comment more often! At least you sane anonymous readers.

3. What are the odds of you meeting up with one of your anonymous readers for a blind date?
Not gonna happen. I think my boyfriend would frown upon that. And I'm pretty happy with him.

4. Describe the perfect man.
His name is Josh. He is cute and quiet, too timid to talk to me in BioScience (?) class 9 years ago (ha!). He is talented and smart, wise and Godly, gifted, motivated, humble, caring, sweet, generous, and good. He can talk with me about anything and everything and knows how to make me laugh. He is an amazing man who God has blessed me with.

5. Would you rather break your leg or your arm?
Arm

6. How to read blog of your write? How I we can write? To when? I read! No Private please!
See #2 above.

7. What do you do to keep a peaceful mind when there are so many infidels living around you?
I try to surround myself with positive influences and keep myself grounded to my faith. When I am weak, He is strong.

8. Were the world to inquire as to what your inspiration for writing is, what angelic thing prompts your prose and moves your pen, would you be able to tell us? Or is such eloquence beyond the grasp of mortal intellect, an art reserved for the goddesses of the word? Or are you beyond inspiration, are you inspiration itself, in pure form, transcending our needs for motivation? Do not answer! Some things are too beautiful for explanation.
Per your request, I will not answer.

9. Have ya e'er thunked about prison ministry?
Yes

10. You've been sick and you need a vacation, would you consider a trip to Guam?
Considering I don't know where Guam is, probably not. But thank you for the offer.

11. Whew, who is that anonymous guy?
I have a pretty good guess.

12. What is your very first memory ever?
First and foremost: I have a horrible memory. The older I get the less I remember - especially from long ago. Also, it is hazy as to when the events of my childhood actually happened chronologically. But I know I have memories pre-school of being rocked by my daddy in the middle of the night. Not sure how old I was though.

13. Besides for family, what is your favorite part about living in "The Bend"? What is your least favorite part about living in "The Bend"?
My fave thing about The Bend is that it has a lot to offer without feeling like a big, overcrowded city. Least favorite: winter

14. What is one principle your parents taught you that you would like to display in your own life?
Help those in need.

15. If you were mad rich, what frivolous thing would you be prone to spend money on?
If mad rich, I would consider hiring a chauffeur - especially for winter months! Ownership of a tropical island sounds good too.


Thanks, everyone for all the fun questions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive