Sunday Night

April 05, 2009

I'm trying to psych myself up for another week.

A Monday.

Returning to the gym after taking a full week off to rid myself of this cold (I am feeling MUCH better).

And snow.

Yes, snow.

Tomorrow and Tuesday allegedly.

Oh - and currently. I just looked outside, and there's already snow on the cars.

I, surprisingly, have missed working out. But I haven't missed the 5:30 alarm.

I had a great weekend away with Roomie Sarah. Lots of sunshine and relaxing and talking and eating and laughing.

Upon returning home I picked up all the clutter that's been surrounding me in my living room and then spent the evening with my boyfriend. We went out for Japanese to Hana Yori in Mishawaka. One of those restaurants where they cook your meal at your table and throw knives at you and such. Ok, maybe not knife throwing.

It was my first time there. I had previously been to one in Okinawa and one in Glendale. Always with a big group. I didn't know they seat you with strangers if you're not in a big group. That threw me a bit. But it was fun. Then out for dessert followed by wandering around Barnes n Noble.

Now sleep.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what a sweet date! i love those kinda places. a nice night out should get you ready for another monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Hana Yori! I've been to a Bennihana's but that's it.
    And I am also not happy about the snow. It's freaking April! Indiana is not making a very good case for me to stay right now...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive