Sunday Night Random Thoughts

April 19, 2009

  • Sometimes I can't believe I'm already 30.
  • Sometimes I can't believe how wonderful my boyfriend is.
  • I can't wait to try KFC's new grilled chicken!!
  • Looking forward to lunch with Alicia & dinner with J-La. Too bad neither will be at KFC.
  • I can't stand waiting to hear back from people and being immobile until I do.
  • I'm all about recycling anything I can these days.
  • I sneeze when I go out into the sun.
  • It has been nice to see the sun again.
  • I hate when laundry never ends.
  • Looking back at pictures from last spring I still cringe at the horrible haircut.
  • Yet I'm getting my hair cut in two days. Yes, I'm a little scared.
  • I love meeting new people at my church.
  • I have decided I need a beach outfit.
  • I'm getting excited for summer!
  • I like reminiscing.
  • And I like planning for the future.
  • I'm choosing sleep over dinner now.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. um... I can't find the answers post, did it mess up or should I "look with my eyes open", as my mother used to say.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive