One Week with a Nose Ring

April 03, 2009

Things I've Learned in the Last Week

1. In order to have a nose ring, you have to be comfortable with sticking your finger up your nose. I wasn't. And I almost passed out the first time cleaning it.

2. My left nostril is probably the cleanest part of my body these days based on how much I clean it.

3. If you get a nose ring, you'll forget you even have it. Honestly, I don't very often see my own face. It's more for those who see your face. Good thing my family and my boyfriend don't hate it.

4. It pretty much sucks to have a cold anytime. But especially with a nose ring.

5. I miss blowing my nose like old times.

6. You will forget you have it, but others will always see it. They will judge you because of it.

7. A lot of my friends secretly want one too. If you decide to do it, I can recommend a good place!

8. Sometimes it just feels like there's a big booger in my nose that I can't make go away.


9. There will be times you wish you didn't have it.


10. There will be times you are SO glad you have it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i'm so jealous!! always wanted it...it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep giving it time. In a month it will feel so natural, but yes, I understand the booger feeling. After awhile, you can take it out and blow your nose to make sure there's nothing else in there. And, yes. Everyone else really does secretly (or not so secretly) want one too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive