Recent Realizations and Reminders

April 30, 2008

  • There are a lot of crazy people out there.


  • It’s time for another pedicure.


  • It’s amazing what one night at The Backer can do for one’s soul.


  • I need my own PR.

  • I should really have a cooler and ice packs. And those foldable camping chairs that go in a bag you can throw over your shoulder. Yah, I need these things a lot and get sick of having to borrow them from somebody else. Oh, and an Atlas too.


  • Being around certain people can lift me up.


  • Being around certain people can bring me down.


  • My family is AMAZING.


  • “You. Can’t. Type. With. Coffee in your hand.” Or so I was told by one of the lawyers in my building.


  • There's something great about opening up all the windows in my house.


  • I find it amusing that I sleep with my windows open while my neighbors sleep with the heater on.

  • It's VITAL to have something to look forward to!


  • You can’t expect fulfillment to be found in your job. You have to have a life outside of your work.


  • Gas is WAY too expensive.

  • I know almost nothing about the Lincoln Highway, which makes it really difficult to write about.

  • I love babies.

  • My friends’ generosity amazes me.


  • I really need new tennis shoes.


  • When my house is unorganized my life feels unorganized.


  • It’s time to get organized.


  • I can make my coffee as strong as I want it!


  • It really irritates me when strangers call me "Jen" when I tell them my name is "Jennifer."


  • I have become obsessed with walking, and I couldn’t be happier about it.


  • I'm seeing, learning, and appreciating all sorts of new things.

  • I am so blessed.

  • Things just might be getting better.

  • I carry a lot of stuff in my purse, lots of coffee club cards, etc. - JUST IN CASE!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jennifer!!!
    You are my blogging hero and I am SO glad you are back! Seriously... when work gets stressful (which it often does) you have no idea what joy I get from seeing a new blog post from you! Seriously. I missed you.

    End of rant.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive