"It's Been a Week"

April 30, 2008

Wow, I actually went an entire week without a post. That's so not like me. I guess other things just keep getting in the way.

Maybe I should quit my job to blog full-time. But I don't think benefits OR a salary come along with blogging. So, maybe I'll re-think that idea...

I have a lot of stories to tell, a lot of pictures to post, but at this point I just can't promise what I will end up sharing. Life is busy, and I guess that's a good thing. But I do hope things slow down a bit. I like being able to catch my breath every now and then.


PS, Only 4 particular people would get what I'm refering to by putting "It's been a week" in quotes, and I don't know if any of them read my blog. Yet I still write it and get my own enjoyment out of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive