10 Things To Do on a Lazy Saturday

February 21, 2009

1. Sleep in.
2. Wear brown velour sweatsuit.
3. Get picked up by my dad.
4. Eat a healthy lunch with parents.
5. Shop at Dollar Tree & Meijer.
6. Enjoy a nonfat, sugar-free cinnamon dolce from Starbucks.
7. Put together centerpieces for birthday party.
8. Clean my apartment.
9. Get my guest bedroom ready for overnight guests.
10. Offer to make my boyfriend a meal. But that can wait til tomorrow. A not so lazy Sunday.


Me and Dad at Meijer. I was so excited to see the spill stopper plug thingies that the Texas Starbucks had. Dad was just ready to go home and nap by this point. Ha ha.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Did SB just get those stoppers? Eau Claire has had them for a while. And I thought WI wasn't cutting-edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've received or seen here. I'll double check with my friend Jeanna who is a more frequent Starbucker than myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've had them for a while - I first heard about them probably 6-9 months ago when someone happened to offer me one. At that point they said they'd them for quite a while before that. They just don't advertise them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive