S T R E S S

November 12, 2009

I've done a lot this evening.

Wash dishes, do laundry, pick up clothes, take out trash, clean coffee maker, skin and de-bone a chicken for a future meal, get boxes from Jen & Andy's, pack.

I'm exhausted. I'm stressed. There's still more to do. I just don't have the materials for it. And I have to be ok with that. I can't do it all.

I get stressed every time I travel. Even if it's just for a day. Tomorrow is Logansport, IN. For work. So, I'm worried about oversleeping. I have to plan something professional, appropriate, comfortable, and warm to wear. Oh, and I have to plan what I'm going to talk about during our round table discussion.

When I get back into town, I head straight for Elkhart/Goshen. I'll be birthday shopping for my mom, and then doing a double date.

Saturday is a super special day for Josh & I. Too bad I didn't realize that when I made other plans. :(

Sunday is church, Mom's birthday lunch, and our FPU class.

Monday evening is Sissy Night.

Tuesday I have a meeting with the mayor and one of Josh's concerts in Goshen.

Wednesday is Book Club.

Thursday I'm going to Toledo, OH for the day. Full day of standing and sitting around as I have the amazing opportunity to be an extra in a movie.

Friday I fly out to Dallas. Return Monday. Tuesday is a basketball game Grace vs. Bethel. Wednesday is Book Club. Thursday is Thanksgiving and a trip up north to Hesperia, MI.

I'll be in six different states in the next 2 weeks. Wow.

I cannot do anything else between now and Thanksgiving. If you think of me in the next 2 weeks, pray for me.

And then there's December... Not even ready to go there mentally yet. One month at a time. One week at a time. One day at a time. One hour and one minute at a time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive