Blah...

November 15, 2009

Agh, Sunday night.

If you read my last post, you know it's a busy week for me. I'm not looking forward to kicking it off tomorrow morning.

Work should be fine, especially since I'm only working 3 days. There's just a lot of other things that I'm praying I can stay sane for.

What a boring post. Let's see if I can make it any more exciting...

Awhile ago I was completely unable to remove my (very complicated starter) nose ring. I bought some easier to manuever nose rings and had my piercer take out the starter stud and put in one of the easier ones. This morning I tried to take it out. And my nose did not cooperate at all! I tried so hard, but it's like the pierced hole has closed up around the skinny part of the stud, and I can't get it to budge open a bit to pull it out. It was not a pretty site this morning.

I'm currently watching the Colts losing. I won't stick around to see the outcome. Third quarter just started, and it's already past bedtime for me. I don't want to have to watch another of my teams lose this weekend.

I was thinking tonight how much I've lost the excitement and determination I first had when I started FPU. To get the results I want I really need to change my lifestyle. Same thing with working out. That has dropped far off my priority list, even though it needs to be in the top 10 really. I want to find a gym. Things to consider: location, price, hours, and equipment available.

Finally, remember the cold I had a couple few weeks ago? I really feel like I never fully recovered. I've been still fighting a runny nose, cough, and sore throat. And to add to it, I've been experiencing some severe heartburn type pains mainly within the past week. I'm thinking it's stress induced, but I'm also thinking I need to lay off the coffee, soda. orange juice, etc. That makes me sad.

Well, I dunno. Did the last 4 paragraphs really do anything to liven up this post??

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ok -- the paragraph about the nose ring issues made my eyes water. Just imagining it... yikes!
    And, I'm thinkin' maybe you had a mild case of the flu? I know you didn't have a fever, but to have never fully recovered sounds an awful lot like a certain piggy flu I've been hearing about (and have experienced in my own home as well).
    Sorry you're feeling so blah!
    Miss you lots... Enjoy your last 2 days of work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One piece of good news, in case you didn't hear: the Colts pulled off a win in the last 13 seconds of the game Sunday night. No, I didn't stay up to watch it either -- just heard about it the next day. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually did stay up and watch the Colts win! I was pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive