Football Food

November 02, 2009

I like to be the hostess with the mostess. Unfortunately my apartment living room is small and isn't always conducive to having a lot of people over. But what I can still enjoy is creating a dish that tastes good, looks good, and has a unique element to it - whether it be the garnishes or the partyware - and then take that dish to somebody else's house!

Take that passion along with my passion for Notre Dame football, and I'm ready to serve up some fun!

We gathered at my parents' house for a recent game; check out what I did!


funfetti cake mix

football themed cupcake wrappers

football field serving platter

shamrock sprinkles

tada!

aren't they great?!

yum!

I also put blue & gold (yellow) tortilla chips in a football shaped chip and dip holder!


We all had a great time! Go Irish!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great photo documenting! (I'm glad I got to help AND eat some of the goods!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding such fun to the party! I love seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive