I Oughta Be In Pictures!

November 17, 2009

Ok, I have received a couple inquiries, and I know the rest of you are just dying of curiosity on the inside.


I have the opportunity to be an extra in an ultra low-budget SAG film called Separation Anxiety. A friend of mine is the screenwriter, and they are doing some scenes in Toledo, OH which is just a couple hours away. I pretty much jumped at the chance to be a part of it.


A couple weeks ago they were filming at my friend’s house, but I couldn’t make it for those scenes.


The thing about this that excites me the most is the fact that John Wesley Shipp is one of the stars in the movie. I first knew him as “Lucky” on NBC’s Sisters back in the day. Since then, I mainly associate him with one character whom I loved: DAWSON’S DAD ON DAWSON’S CREEK!!!!!!!!


It’s probably a good thing that he won’t be a part of the scenes I’m in. I don’t think I would be able to control myself from running up to him screaming, “Mitch, you’re back!!!!!” and giving him a massive bear hug.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive