Sick

March 31, 2009

Thursday I started feeling sick real suddenly. I've been fighting it every since. Today the sickness has been winning. I think it's just your typical cold. But it's taking a toll on me. Came home sick to rest at noon. Slept all afternoon.

And then was incredibly bored and antsy. I've had this antsy feeling for a few days now. I get like this every now and then. It sucks.

I feel like I'm searching for something. But I don't know what it is. I'll know when I find it though. Because I'll have peace.

This cold is making me put my daily workouts on hold. I'd rather heal faster. A lot of people around me are sick. It seems to be going around, and it seems to be hanging around for quite some time too. Ick!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! I hope you get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive