One Step Closer

March 13, 2009

The reality that I no longer try to hide is that I desire to be a wife and mom. And, naturally, I want to be a good wife and mom. I know that requires work. So, I'm trying to prepare now. I'm a long ways off, but I'm making baby steps. And I feel I am one step closer to that dream right now.

I just picked out fabric for an APRON! My friend Kim is making me my own apron! I have wanted one for a couple years, having never had one in all my thirty years! So, needless to say, I am EXCITED!!

We met the other day, had coffee, looked at patterns and then fabric. I picked out these 2 that coordinate. I will have a reversible (!) apron with polka-dots & paisley pockets on one side and paisley with polka-dot pockets on the other side - what fun!!

Now, once I have the apron, I should really learn to do some cooking, eh?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I love that fabric! Beautiful colors/patterns! And yay for an apron! Maybe I should get one too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics! I've been drooling over lots of pretty fabric lately. Now I need to get sewing - curtains, quilts...

    You'll have to post a picture when you get your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the polka-dot pattern! It was great worshipping next to you tonight! :) Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive