Waiting

September 07, 2008

I am waiting.

Waiting to find out how much my pay raise will be. I wonder if it will be enough to start up a gym membership again...

I want to go back to focusing on losing weight. I forgot that was a goal of mine. It just kinda got tossed in the back seat. Or more like the trunk.

I've got a headache, but it's my own fault. Have I eaten anything today? Oh yes, I had a little breakfast. It's amazing how weak I get when I don't eat.

But skipping eating isn't the way to lose weight.

I was on the phone with my mom today talking about how I don't really know what to do when I'm home alone with nothing going on. She reminded me about goals. I have to figure out what I want and then do the things to reach those goals.

This is all sort of "duh" stuff. But I need reminders. Am I the only one?

I can't always be waiting. Sometimes I need to be acting, moving, going, achieving.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Where do you workout when you workout? Alaina "made" me go to Fitness USA with her today! :) I think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow! Thinking about joining there!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive