Yea for Lazy Saturdays!

August 16, 2008

It's been awhile since I've been able to have some lazy downtime on the weekend. It makes me especially grateful when I do have it.

This morning I had no alarm set. I eventually woke up about 9 and made a couple sleepy phone calls from bed. Since then it's been coffee consumption, picking up stuff, junk mail sorting and shredding, Gordon Frederick watering (yah, he's still going strong and looks like an entirely different fellow than a few months ago; although, sometime I'll have to tell you about a recent incident with him that just about drove me crazy), etc.

I love mornings like this.

But it won't last much longer. I need to get in the shower and start getting ready because I have a wedding to get to fairly soon. I'm excited about this wedding, because it is planned to be very non-traditional. I've never been to a non-traditional wedding, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like!

Ahh, weddings... My friend Charlie S. in California is getting married today. Too bad I can't be there for the event. I'm sure it will be wonderful!

This afternoon I hope to do more work around the house and then I have plans to do dinner with friends.

What a wonderful day!

I have so many other thoughts and things to say. It seems lately I just don't have the time to share much here.

My apologies to faithful readers.

More later (hopefully).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive