Holiday Weekend!!

August 30, 2008

Last night was bad, but that's in the past, and it's a new day. A GREAT day!

Got to sleep in, wake up to the 90's music on U93, leisurely sip coffee, and now I'm getting ready for the beach!! Woooooooo!

I'm trying a strapless shirt, which is really strange for me. I hate strapless! But I'm hoping for some even color, and I figure the beach is the best place for it!

I keep thinking about where I was supposed to be right now - on my way to California. And I am kinda expecting to hear reports about a plane crash or something for the plane I was supposed to be on. Is that twisted thinking? It's honest.

My thinking is so self-centered.

Anyways, I should probably find some breakfast - other than these 4 cups of coffee. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So, did you already mention why you decided not to go to California? I'm curious! =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive