Random Thoughts

August 25, 2008

  • When will I get to go to Ikea again?
  • My roses are still looking and smelling GREAT!
  • I think I'll make my mom a facebook account.
  • I'm loving my brunette hair!
  • I'm upset that I'm not going to LA as planned this weekend. :(
  • What shall I do with my Labor Day Weekend?...
  • I have found THE best coffee beans!! Right now I'm enjoying a mixture of Baked Apple Pie & Butter Pecan flavored coffee. If you want info, just let me know.
  • Tomorrow is my Half Birthday.
  • I should probably find some breakfast and head out. Yea for a day off!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Make your brother a Facebook account, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - Alaina is having a cookout and is inviting single women only! :) She said we could invite anyone we wanted to! So, consider yourself officially invited. It starts at 12:30pm on Monday, and all you need to bring is your own meat. Hope to see you there! Oh, and yes, that pic was taken in Chicago! :) Isn't it gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive