GOOD NEWS!!

August 28, 2008

Ok, wow, I am speechless.

First I have to tell you I have had such a rough day. Like I thought it was a Monday, certainly no where near Friday. That bad.

Then two good things. Two hugely good things.

1. My daddy brought me coffee!!! How awesome is he?!?!

2. I got GREAT news from our Headquarters via my boss. I recently decided to petition for a new job title – one that accurately describes what all I do and one that carries more weight and respect than my current one of “Administrative Assistant”. I am shocked and delighted to announce that as of Monday I will now be the Office & Program Coordinator. You have no idea how accomplished I feel right now!!!!

I think I should be out celebrating!! But instead I’ll just keep working.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yay coffee!!!

    Yay more respectable and weighty title!!! =)

    That's great - going to bat for yourself and winning =) Now maybe you will get a pay raise to go with it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! I am so PROUD of you! :) You are an inspiration to me! Way to go! :) The other Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jennifer! That title sounds a lot more important, official, and detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive