Compilation of Catherine Quotes

January 06, 2016


You guys, I have random Catherine quotes all over the place.  It would be nice if I could put them all in one place.  My non-smart phone (yep, still got it after all these years) has a bit of space to write memos or notes, and I'm running out of room there because of so many Catherine quotes.  So, I figured it was time to dump some here.  In no particular order, some even go back to when she was just two years ago.  All pictures are from June, 2014.

Me:  "You have one left foot and one right foot."
C:  "Aww, but I wanted two right feet."
12/16/14

"What a beautiful morning, God!  Thank you for a new day!"
10/3/15 (actually she says this quite a bit, but this was the first time I heard it)

"Oh my brother!"
(a cross between Oh brother and Oh my goodness)
12/8/15



"Look at her stylish hair!"
(didn't know she knew that word!)
12/4/15

"My headache hurt a few days ago.  It was when I was six or something."
12/4/15

"I was wide asleep.  I did so goodly."
12/2/15

"I have to buy some more ice cream at Lowes."
6/27/14

"Do you feel like an orphan?"
11/18/15



"I'm having a hard trouble."
11/18/15

"Close your eyes so you don't ear any noise."
11/15/15

"Catherine had a long day."
11/22/13

Burped, then said, "Excuse.  Excuse all of me."
1/3/14

"Oh grief.  What earth is going on here?"
1/27/14

"I feel like a morning star!"
3/2/14



"I don't have a cowboy hat, so I have to buy one at the store."
6/9/14

C:  "The Bible says we can make a mess.  The Bible says we can eat food."
Me: "Where?"
C:  "In the french room.  With me."
3/17/15



"What's mommy thinking about ?"
3/18/15

C:  "What's boss mean?"
Me:  "Why?  Where did you hear that word?"
C:  "From school."
3/19/15 (this was before she went to school)

"I very miss you."
3/20/15

C, semi awake in her bed, "Where's my paci?"
Me: "I don't know. Where is it?"
C: "Hiding."
Me:  "Is it hiding?"
C:  "Yep", falls back asleep
12/22/13

"Holy goodness sakes!"
12/24/15

"Where's my husband Daddy?"
8/2/14

"My butt feels gas in it."
4/23/14

Me: "Go tell Daddy, 'Put a bird on it.'"
C:  "Daddy, you wanna put it on a bird on it."
4/4/14

"I have snot coming out of my nose!"
(She didn't) 4/5/14



While watching giraffes on a dvd, "He's gonna eat bacon."
4/1/14 (I later realized she thinks the giraffe's tongue is bacon)

Me as C "measures" me with a phone, "How tall am I?"
C:  "Big!  So you can cut cheese."
8/14  (Taken from being told knives aren't for kids to use)

Me, after burping: "Excuse me."
C:  "Did you just gas at me?!"
2/23/15

"Dear Jesus, please help my corn to cool so I can eat it.  Amen."
4/27/15

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive