Just for Fun

August 10, 2014

  1. I believe... in forgiveness and second chances.
  2. The first concert I attended was... Johnny Cash.
  3. It's important to have... friends.
  4. I would love to go... back to Portland (Maine).
  5. If I had more time... I'd get my home organized, but I'd need more energy too.
  6. I like to... sleep.  (In case you didn't catch that whole VerySleepyGirl name of this blog)
  7. Some of my proudest achievements are... student teaching overseas, moving to the west coast, and moving back home to the Midwest.
  8. When I was a teenager... I made my parents' lives miserable.
  9. Someday I would love to... get our upstairs bathroom painted.
  10. My favorite thing to bake is... crepes currently.  Or would that be considered cooking?  I don't know.  Do you bake crepes or cook crepes?
  11. What you don't know about me is... how badly I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life.
  12. I once had a part-time job... babysitting at age 10.  I was so not mature enough for that!
  13. I am currently working... for free.
  14. My favorite celebrity meeting was... Mario Lopez!!
  15. I like to drink... coffee every morning.
  16. My favorite movie idol is... Julie Andrews.  "The hills are alive!!!!!"
  17. My favorite flowers are... colorful and bright and vibrant and long-lasting!
  18. I like to snack on... sweet and salty combos.
  19. My favorite TV show is... currently Fixer Upper on HGTV.  I really don't want much TV, and we don't get HGTV, so...
  20. I met my husband... officially in let's see here... um, working backwards, we were married in 2010, so... um, let's see, engaged in 2009, so 2008 I guess.  Is that right, sweetie?  (I'm not good with numbers/dates/facts)
  21. I would love to have dinner with... a bunch of old friends at a backyard barbeque.  Oh, that may come true here shortly...
  22. My favorite color is... blue in varying shades - mostly aqua and navy.
  23. I enjoy... sleeping writing.
  24. I attended... Christian schools almost entirely.
  25. I am a huge fan of... Candace Cameron.
  26. I collect... colanders.  For decoration.  Or as Catherine would say, "For pretend."
  27. I appeared... as an extra in a movie.
  28. I also collect... travel size toiletries from hotels.  Ha!
  29. My favorite fruit is... fruit pizza!  No, seriously, I love lots of different fruits - honeydew, blueberries, kiwi, strawberries, grapes, bananas, peaches, etc.  But I also do love a good fruit pizza!
  30. My go-to beauty product is... Burt's Bees lip balm.  That's as close as I get to "beauty products."
  31. In 2009 I... went to Arkansas, Nevada, California, and Texas.
  32. I recently... went through South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington for the first time.
  33. I am inspired by... Pinterest.
  34. I wear glasses... every day since 8th grade.
  35. In 1997 I... went to New York City with my high school classmates.
  36. I work out... used to work out at Curves and later a gym.
  37. I'm a terrible... cook.
  38. What I love about America is... how much there is to experience.
  39. My secret snack... is anything after Catherine is asleep.
  40. I adore... rain when I don't have to go out in it.
  41. It's been a really long time since... I got my hair cut.  I was seriously contemplating pigtails the other day.
  42. I'm so thankful for... a dishwasher in our kitchen.  Especially after seven years without!  Good things come to those who wait.
  43. I don't want to... own a red car.  Too much attention from police.
  44. I once forgot... how to spell "world."  This was last week.
  45. I have... a great guy (my husband - just to clarify in case you were thinking Mario Lopez).
  46. I wish I had... disposable income.
  47. I don't know how to... play chess.  I once started reading a book on how to play chess.  I don't think I made it past the first page.
  48. Yesterday I... ate a yummy Asian sesame chicken salad.
  49. Tomorrow I... will get up and drink coffee.  The rest is uncertain.
  50. I wonder... when I'll tire of chevron.  I also wonder if anyone actually read ALL 50 of these random facts.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I read them all, too. And enjoyed doing it! Thank you.
    PS You know we have HGTV. You are welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive