Distracted

October 14, 2009

I don't know why or what it is, but I am incredibly distracted. I'm missing human interaction. I'm thinking about everything out there that I am so far away from. I feel so unsettled. Antsy. I'm searching. I see so much beyond my little world, but I just can't reach it.
I'm trying so hard to find it - whatever "it" is. What might it be?...

  • home?
  • using my creativity?
  • driving?
  • being away from here?
  • traveling?
  • being with Josh?
  • being married?
  • being a mom?
  • a new job?
  • finding my passion?
  • finding something that moves my soul?
  • serving others?
  • chocolate?
  • friends?
  • making a difference?
  • purpose?
Any insight from my readers about what I might be searching for? Anybody else feel like they're longing for something but don't yet know what it is?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive