Lately...

August 17, 2009

  • I can't get enough of fresh locally grown produce.
  • I can't get enough homemade zucchini bread. I just don't like the dirty dishes that come along with baking or cooking.
  • I have a guest bedroom again. Yep, roomie Leah moved back home Saturday.
  • Cherry flavored coffee is my new BFF.
  • Josh & I celebrated 300 days together Sunday.
  • I have to look into flights to Dallas. My dear friend Heather got engaged, and I'm in the wedding!
  • Visited Elkhart's "farmers market" - the American Countryside Market. It was better than I expected. I had low expectations.
  • I need to clean my house.
  • I need to find some creative outlets; I feel my spirit slowly dying.
  • I also need to find a new job. Budget cutbacks are making mine part-time starting in January.
  • I heard Miley Cyrus coming out of my boss' office the other day. Some may say that is reason enough to search for a new job.
  • I would wear flip flops every day if I could. Etiquette says they are not proper. I say proper schmoper (schmopper?). That's just the kind of gal I am.
  • I think that Volkswagens will also hold a little piece of my heart.
  • I really want to see "Julie & Julia", but I'm waiting til it goes to the Five Buck Club. Waiting eagerly!
  • I love when I can hear my neighbor playing guitar.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So at movies 14 the first showing of every movie with the time in green font is $5 that's right only $5 and that deal can also be gotten on the weekends. I loved it which means you will love it:)
    The today show had a segment on flip flops and the dirties that are on our flippies needless to say there are some dirty flippies out there in the world. Good luck with the job hunt, if anything apply to be seasonal help and if they like you enough they'll keep you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ash! I will definitely keep that first showing at 14 in mind! I actually just cleaned a pair of flip flops the other day and was amazed by how filthy they were!
    BTW, do I know you? Is this your first comment? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive