Tuesday Night Baking

August 11, 2009

The other day I picked blueberries at Josh's parents'. They have 30 acres full of incredible things, one of which is blueberry bushes.

We had a blast - even in the 90+ temps and humidity!

I also recently received locally grown zucchini! I have discovered I love shredding zucchini; it's so fun!

Who would think to combine zucchini and blueberries?...

Me and apparently not just me. I found a something online searching for a recipe with those 2 ingredients.

And this is what I found: Blueberry Zucchini Bread

I changed the recipe a tad, as I frequently do. I have yet to try a slice, but I'm sure looking forward to it!

Here are some pictures!



Yes, I was feeling very domestic tonight.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. ooooh! Fun combo! You will have to let us know how it turned out!

    btw, beautiful sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Jennifer! A woman in my small group said she just baked chocolate zucchini bread. That sounds like another yummy combination!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive