Facebook Rules

May 13, 2009

I have a few rules when it comes to my facebook practices.

1) I won't be friends with you if you're not my friend in real life.

and

2) I won't download or make use of any applications.

Lately though, there are applications that I wish I could or would use. So, I'm just playing my own facebook time waster games here instead!

5 Things I Could Grab from Where I'm Sitting:

  • chopsticks
  • Meijer brand diet grape soda
  • cell phone
  • burt's bees
  • a pink toolbox full of pink tools
5 Places I've Lived:
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Okinawa, Japan
  • Burbank, CA
  • Shadow Hills, CA
  • South Bend, IN
5 Things I'm Addicted To:
  • Facebook
  • Sleep
  • Coffee
  • Lists
  • My boyfriend
5 Jobs I've Had:
  • Nanny
  • Substitute Elementary Teacher
  • Program Coordinator
  • Nursery/Toddler Coordinator
  • Receptionist
5 Countries I've Been To:
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Okinawa
  • England
  • Ecuador
5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
  • Be a wife
  • Be a mommy
  • Be a grandma
  • See the Eiffel Tower
  • Skydive
I could add more to most of those lists, but I'll just stick with the five.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Blog Archive