Adventures in Babysitting

May 27, 2009

The other night Josh & I had the privilege to watch my friend Amy's baby for the evening.

It had been awhile since either of us had cared for an infant, but once we got there, everything just kinda came back to me. And it didn't take Josh long either to be comfortable with baby Q.

We did the whole thing - feeding baby dinner, entertaining baby, playing with baby, giving baby a bottle, burping baby, changing diaper, putting baby to sleep...

Here are some pics from our fun evening!


feeding the baby, mmmm, yams & corn...

messy baby...

happy baby...
the boys watching the food network together...
still smiling...

another smile...

Pretty soon Josh & I will be spending time with his 3 1/2 year old nephew. We passed the infant stage. How about toddler?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice going with the infant. I knew you could do it and have confidence you can handle a toddler, though it may be more challenging just keeping up with a 3-yr-old. Have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't remember signing a release for pictures of my boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only you lived closer to us and we could also take advantage of your mad baby skillz!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive