Hello, Weekend!

May 22, 2009

After much stressing and worrying I was finally granted early dismissal at 1:30 today - hooray!

Now it's time to pack - always the procrastinator...

Very soon I will be picking up my brother Andy, meeting up with my boyfriend Josh and gathering at my parents' and then picking up Andy's wife Jen and hitting the road for 8 hours in the family mini van!

We are on our way to Rice Lake, Wisconsin to visit our friends Jay & Ginny for the weekend.

Coming back we will briefly stop in Necedah, Wisconsin for a G family cookout, woo hoo!

Jay & Ginny have gone all out preparing for our visit. We are all SO excited!!

Here we are the last time I saw them - February at my church after they came into town for my birthday party.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive