Whining

January 03, 2009

Who's up for a whine-fest? All I want to do is complain right now.

My jaw hurts. I'm getting cranky. I've been working hard in my apartment all day and last night. I have been feeling bad today - besides the jaw pain, exhaustion, all over body ache, and hot flashes, for lack of a better word.

I am hungry. I just want to be able to eat real food again. Pizza, pasta, sandwiches, steak, chicken, potatoes, veggies, cake... I could keep going and going with all the food that sounds so good to me.

I think I'll treat myself to a yogurt.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm sorry, Miss Jennifer! What comes to mind is...you might be trying to do too much while your body is healing. Maybe take a break from any housework or anything that doesn't HAVE to get done. Praying you will feel better! You are LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to follow your advice, Leah! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good. Hope that wasn't annoying or motherly. What you were describing happens to me when I am sick, start to feel a teensy bit better, and try to get a bunch of stuff done. Hope you're feeling better! Good food will be soon for you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive