Family Photo Fun

December 03, 2014


I promised myself (and hubby) I'd go to bed early-ish tonight, but darnit, I am a night owl!  No wonder I'm Very Sleepy Girl.

As a follow-up to my last post, and something a little more light-hearted, here are some fun pics from our family photo session this past weekend:

Yes, we will bribe our daughter to behave during photo shoots.
I see a tummy!
Hair check!
One of our friends is an amazing photographer who did our engagement and wedding photos.  He was graciously able to get us into his studio at the last minute and provided a ton of photos for us to choose from.  We had a lot of fun.

At one point we had Catherine's favorite song "Oceans" by Hillsong United playing throughout the studio (another example of bribery, yep!) while we were sitting on the couch reading her daily devotional together all serious and somber.

But randomly the next song on the playlist was "I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Base, so we erupted into a spontaneous dance party.



Catherine did a great job, and it was a treat for her to hang out with our friend's dog too.


I spent hours last night creating the Family Photo Christmas Card Montage, and I am pleased with the end result.  Now I just have to wait for the order to arrive at our front door!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great Christmas pics and great Christmas card! We didn't get any this year, but maybe I'll bring myself to do a family shoot one day soon! ~Caren

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive