It was the best of times; it was the worst of times.

March 01, 2012

In the last 24 hours...

  • I sprayed all over my baby's face with breast milk and yelled, "I'M SPRAYING HER!!!", clueless on what to do.
  • I found out my big pay raise going back to work was a whopping 16 cents an hour!!!
  • I tore my pants; the saddest part of that fiasco is the fact that I will still keep wearing them.
  • I cried multiple times.
  • I tore a piece to my breast pump.
  • I got milk in the tube of my breast pump.
  • I have felt incredibly overwhelmed, wondered how I can go on, and thought I might have a panic attack.
  • I got word that my uncle passed away unexpectedly.

But

  • I have been helped and comforted by my husband.
  • I have been able to cuddle with my daughter and watch her fall asleep in her pack and play.
  • I have been encouraged by my co-workers.
  • I got a cakepop.
  • I'm making plans for Spring Break.
  • Tomorrow is Friday.
  • I get to see friends this weekend.
  • I remind myself (repeatedly) that God will not give me more than I can handle.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive