Making Progress

January 21, 2010

Tonight, I had my sister-in-law's and my mother's and my friend's help and Josh's support via the phone. And I feel like we are really starting to make progress on decisions for the wedding. I'm super excited! I mean SUPER SUPER SUPER excited!

Tomorrow is a small gathering for an engagement party. I think we have most of the details worked out for that - yea!

I try to think about other things besides wedding stuff to tell you about, but it really seems like wedding stuff consumes my brain. Like 24/7. So, I'm sorry if you are already tired of hearing wedding stuff. If that's the case you may want to disappear for awhile.

But if you can handle wedding talk, read on!

I made a big wedding purchase this week when I bought my wedding gown!!! I can't wait to receive it and actually try it on in my size!! The sample one was 2-3 sizes too small. The dress won't be in until May (gulp), so I have a long wait ahead of me.

I also purchased some items for wedding decor. I was out shopping with Mom and wanted to call Josh before I made the purchase. It was only a few bucks. But we were working with our money. It didn't dawn on me until later how that was the first time I'd actually felt the need to get permission from someone before making a purchase. I'd better get used to it, huh?

I'm super hungry, but it's too late at night to eat. I'm just gonna call it a day. Tomorrow will be long. Then Saturday is meeting with a florist and potentially road tripping it to Warsaw. Sunday is church and meeting with our photographer. Planning a wedding is a full-time job. Unfortunately though, I don't get paid for it. Ha!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I don't mind hearing about your wedding planning! Keep it comin'!

    I can't believe how much you've done already, and only engaged about a month! I think you are doing great!

    Is Peter doing your photography??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah!

    Yep, that is the plan. To be confirmed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive