Taking Action

January 05, 2009

Oh dear, I am feeling sassy and, excuse me, ballsy tonight. Actually, it's been throughout the day. I'm not sure what has gotten into me. I thought it was the music I've been listening to for the last couple hours (Tom Petty), but I realize now it started earlier in the day.

What have I been doing in such a ballsy mood?

Pretty much, saying what's on my mind. I sent a To Do list to my landlord. I did a few other things that I don't need to go into details about here for all to read. But, it basically sums up to taking action, rather than waiting for someone else to.

I don't know. Does that just mean I'm impatient? Usually my impatience doesn't coincide with me taking action. Instead it shows up with me complaining and obsessing over the issue(s). So, I think it's a good thing that I'm taking action in these areas. Things that need to be done, need to be said, need to be taken care of.

It's a good thing.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive