Give Me Five!

January 23, 2009

1. Today I was holding a check for $10,000.00. That’s a lot of zeros.

2. It’s ok to not like a particular food! You don’t have to eat it. You don’t have to feel bad for NOT eating it.

3. Yesterday I completely forgot the word crouton. I had no idea what those things were called.

4. Magic Johnson is advertising for Jackson Hewiit. How weird.

5. I feel full of so much emotion lately. So full it starts coming out of my eyes. It’s not sadness. It’s JOY! It’s EXCITEMENT! It’s BLISS! It’s PEACE and CONTENTMENT! It’s GRATITUDE and APPRECIATION, knowing how BLESSED I am!!! It's like my heart is bursting forth, and I just can't contain it! I am literally erupting with song!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. 1. WOWZERS!
    2. I agree, however, I don't think that you can say that you don't like a particular food if you haven't actually tried it!
    3. Very odd...although I know how it goes!
    4. Hmm...I wonder who thought up that one!
    5. That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you, and I am so blessed that you're in my life! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Does that apply to me and salad? 'Cause I always feel bad/stupid/childish when I refuse salad.

    5. Will we get a blog about it soon???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive