TILRN 2015 edition

October 10, 2015


Awhile ago I did these lists of "Things I Like Right Now".  I thought I'd post another.

  • home decor
  • "You're a Good, Good Father"
  • re-thinking home decor
  • peace
  • baskets/containers
  • re-arranging things from room to room
  • crazy artwork
  • rest
  • space
  • date night
  • getting stuff out of our house
  • Zillow
  • pad thai
  • watching football with Catherine
  • small town Wakarusa, IN
  • getting deals at yard sales
  • Ben's soft pretzels
  • the quote "not my monkey, not my circus"
  • snuggling up with a soft, cozy blanket
  • being encouraged, affirmed, and built-up
  • encouraging other women
  • "No Longer Slaves"
  • finding my adventure
  • a second cup of coffee
  • deepening friendships

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive