Spring Break, 2010

April 12, 2010

It's nice to be with a teacher who gets a Spring Break. Last year we day-tripped to Chicago.

This year we drove to the Washington D.C. area. With stops it was about 12 hours. The Lord protected us through all the construction and mountains and tunnels, etc.

Here are some pics from the trip:


The Washington D.C. Cherry Blossom Festival was going on.

Josh's dinner one evening

Us at Mount Vernon, George Washington's home

The Happy Couple after being introduced as Mr. & Mrs.

Josh & I were honored to celebrate with them!

Yes, our friends Jason and Gail tied the knot in Maryland. They were the very first couple we double dated with. I knew Gail pre-Josh, and Josh knew Jason pre-me. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. it will be great to see the picture of the Mayes' and Hren's come July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you didn't get a crabcake while you were in Maryland, you really didn't go to Maryland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing I got a crabcake, Dan! Yah, I thought about you when I ate it! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive