An Hour

April 30, 2010

It was great to come home after work today, walk up to the front door and realize I had just short of an entire hour to myself. At home, where I could do what I want even if that meant doing nothing. I didn't have to scarf down a meal in a limited amount of time. I didn't have to re-pack bags or work on wedding stuff for an hour or get in touch with different people. Even though eventually, yes, I do need to return some calls, make some calls, send emails, plan some details, I just don't need to do that now to fill up my one hour of free time.

I've never been so grateful for one hour.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What?! A whole hour to yourself? How could that have happened?

    That explains why you seemed remarkably relaxed when you came for dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive