Yesterday's Random Thoughts

August 24, 2009

I wrote these throughout the day yesterday and was too tired to post by the time I was home for the night.

  • I love that I just got an email inviting me to a seminar in Johannesburg!
  • I could have used another 3 hours of sleep this morning.
  • I'm thinking about tattoos again.
  • My feet are freezing.
  • I can't believe it is 50-something degrees!! Yet it is supposed to get above 80 today. This is crazy!
  • 11 days til Des Moines!
  • Oh snap! I really wish I had coffee and/or breakfast!
  • Oh I hate when I screw up at work!
  • I need to make more blueberry zucchini bread! It will be yummy, and I'm trying a healthier version this time!
  • I love when my honey makes dinner for me. :)
  • I can't believe ND football is less than 2 weeks away! I might have to figure out how to videotape things off my converter box because I will be out of town for some of the games. It's weird for me to think about NOT watching the games. Soooo not like me!!
  • I just witnessed the best parallel parking job. And by "best" I mean most entertaining, IE worst.
  • I am looking forward to dinner with J-La tonight!
  • I love the thought of a fresh start. With my guest bedroom abandoned, I guess it feels kinda like a fresh start.
  • Did someone say "DQ Thin Mint Cookie Blizzard"?!? I think I did!
  • This is gonna be a BUSY week!!
  • Kalamzoo, MI named the 6th meanest city in America!?! Shocking! Los Angeles named #1 - not so shocking.
  • Today really wasn't that bad - surprising for a Monday.
  • It's really good to have friends you can be real with!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thin Mint Cookie Blizzard - REALLY good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tattoo really?! I thought you got that out of your system??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recording anything off your converter box is a royal pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out and for the wonderful comment you posted on my blog! I love you too! God Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got invited to Jo'burg??!! Can I come. I hear it's a great town. And I know a few folks there....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive