What Am I Doing Lately?

February 23, 2009

· Preparing to say goodbye to my California driver’s license

· Studying up for the written test to get an Indiana driver’s license

· Dealing with insurance and medical & dental bills

· Realizing (again) what a great doctor I have

· Reminiscing about slipdresses. Remember those from the 90’s?!? AHHHH!!!

· Getting kind of bored with just channels 57 (ABC) and 25 (WB)

· Wondering how long I can go without that converter box

· Doing laundry

· Wondering who has seen Slumdog Millionaire

· Getting used to my new hair color

· Writing 3rd grade curriculum

· Trying to write a birthday wish list and struggling (I guess I just feel so content with most of what I already have)

· Getting excited for Shamrock Shake time!!!

· Cooking with my honey

· Praying for friends

· Getting ready to finish up the Biggest Loser contest at the gym & anxiously awaiting the results!!

· Being way too nervous about everything going on this week

· Feeling honored by friends coming into town for my birthday celebration

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You still have a California license? And you have to take a test to get your new one? I'm pretty sure that Nebraska just issues you one if you have a valid license from another state. Perhaps you should move here :-)

    Haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire, but I added it to my Netflix queue.

    Why are you writing 3rd grade curriculum?

    I love your list blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive