Playing Catchup

February 02, 2009

I honestly haven't done too much sharing on here about what's been keeping me busy lately. So, here are just a few random things that I've been up to recently.


  • Enjoying Dunkin' Donuts blueberry coffee with Josh. I find this article about their coffee and McDonald's McCafe coffee vs. Starbucks coffee absolutely fascinating.

  • Loving my coffee grinder and Caribou coffee beans I got for Christmas.

  • Saying goodbye to my favorite cafe, Bella Vita. I was very close to bawling.

  • Being distracted.

  • Trying and learning about all sorts of cheeses with Josh!

  • Having fun with Roomie Sarah who was up for a weekend!

  • Preparing for my trip to Texas!

  • Hosting a really successful work meeting, even getting applause upon introducing myself, and then half-way into the meeting, discovering my zipper was down. Hmm, and right after cracking a joke to someone else about zippers. How ironic.

  • Putting together crafty Christmas ornaments with Josh.

  • Going to Rochester, IN for the first time.

  • Being in a weight-loss contest at my gym and, unfortunately, gaining weight as I continue to work out 3 times a week.

  • Accepting the fact that you crazy people picked "Thinnifer" as my new tag, even though I will never be "thin".

  • Dealing with another car accident - still not my fault, still not bad, just a pain to deal with.

  • Keeping my nails short.

  • Wondering if I could pull off trendy black fingernail polish. It perplexes me, and I mock it, which is usually what I do right before I embrace a trend.

  • Having breakfast with the mayor.

  • Pondering if you can really label fruit and pastries as "breakfast." My vote is NO.

  • Finally trying Uptown Kitchen - yum!

  • Watching the Super Bowl with Josh.

  • Rediscovering the benefits of napping.

  • Getting some sweet clearance deals on clothes from Target and Kohl's!

  • Sleeping in my own bed again (as opposed to my guest bed).

  • Labeling, stamping, and stuffing envelopes.

  • Realizing I need to dye my hair again.

  • Learning more about myself with Josh.

  • Meeting new people & growing professionally.

  • Reading books.

  • Using a pair of pliers for the first time to fix my suitcase that Northwest damaged.

  • Thinking about my future with Josh.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ok, is Bella Vetta going out of business or something , Nathaniel and I use to go there when we were dating all the time. I have pondered the idea about black nail polish to but i think my boss would freak out. maybe on vacation i will become daring and give it a try. I love that I just discovered your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive