Good Choices

April 05, 2014


So, I was just thinking I may have just made the best choice by adding pretzels to my ice cream (oh yes, I did), and it got me pondering more about good choices, as this is a new theme for our two-year-old, independent, spirited daughter.

"Make a good choice, Catherine."
"Is that a good choice, Catherine?"
"Thank you for making a good choice, Catherine."
and of course
"That's what happens when you don't make a good choice, Catherine."


Other Good Choices:

     1.  Making today a two nap day
     2.  Buying Surprised by Motherhood by Lisa-Jo Baker

 

     3.  Emptying out the fridge
     4.  Going to my sister-in-law's MOPS group last week and hearing my friend Bria speak

 
   
     5.  Participating in a Girls (and kiddos) Night
     6.  Making Josh my husband - because who else would let me have a two nap day?!
     7.  Accepting and believing that Jesus loves me.
     8.  Unplugging for a getaway weekend
     9.  Registering for Ladies Craft Night
   10.  Seriously, pieces of pretzel sticks mixed in with a scoop of caramel turtle custard from Culver's - SOOOOO good!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive