Spending Freeze: Half Way

January 16, 2014

Well, we have made it half way through the month.

We got some groceries the other day, and Josh did a great job of helping me stay on track and determining if something was a necessity or not.

I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow to get a missing ingredient for a dish we're making for our small group potluck dinner tomorrow evening.  I've got some other things on our grocery list that I'm wondering if I should get too.

I'm also craving eggnog (SO random!) and will be temped to get some.

Darnit, I should have had Josh get the ingredient for me today.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So proud of how you are doing with the baking and how you and Josh are both working the "no-spending" month. Also proud of little grandgirl and all she can do. Stir it up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive